SIRVED MOBILE SOLUTIONS INC. (“SIRVED”)
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS – CANADA
Thank you for your interest in the Sirved Survey Contest. We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete the Survey.
This Contest is designed for participation in Canada only and excludes residents of Quebec.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Contest.
You must have reached the age of majority, in the province or territory in which you reside, at the time of submitting the completed Survey.
Entry Period: The Contest starts on September 16, 2021 at 12:00 AM ET and ends on October 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Contest Period”).
- LIMIT: One (1) entry per person. Each entrant may only complete one (1) Survey and may only use one (1) valid email address that they own to enter this Contest. Any person who completes more than one (1) Survey or uses more than one (1) email address to participate in this Survey may be disqualified. The use of an invalid email address will disqualify the Survey and the entry. Users spamming the same email address will disqualify the Survey and the entry. In the event of a dispute, the Survey will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided in the Survey. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of submitting the Survey will be deemed to be the entrant. The Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that they are the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Survey. Using a form filling software or other tool to automate answers in the Survey questions is prohibited and will disqualify the Survey and the entry into the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to those legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority, in the province or territory in which they reside, as of the date of submitting the completed Survey to Sirved and who are not an employee, officer, director, shareholder, contractor or agent of Sirved or its affiliated legal entities, or a member of any such employee’s, officer’s, director’s, shareholder’s, contractor’s or agent’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse. All federal, provincial and local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: A maximum of one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize is a $100 Visa, Mastercard, or Amazon Gift Card (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is CDN $100. Visa, Mastercard, and Amazon gift cards are subject to separate terms and conditions. Without limiting the generality of any other term set out in these Official Rules and Regulations, the following general conditions apply to the Prize: (i) By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Releasees (as defined below) for any reason whatsoever including if the Prize does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part; and (ii) the Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable, is not for resale and has no cash surrender value. Sirved reserves the right at any time to: (a) place reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the Prize; and (b) substitute a Prize for any reason with a Prize of equal or greater value, without advanced notice and liability. A maximum of one (1) Prize will be awarded. Limit of one (1) Prize per person during the Contest Period. The Prize will be emailed to the winner at their email address provided in the Survey.
- TAX: All federal, provincial and local tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winner.
- PRIZE DRAW: A random draw will be held at 12:00 PM ET on November 1, 2021 (the “Prize Draw”) at the offices of Sirved from among all eligible entries received up to the Contest Closing Date. Odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received up to the Contest Closing Date. One (1) potential winner will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received (the “Selected Entrant”), and the Selected Entrant will be notified by the email address provided when they completed the Survey. The Selected Entrant is responsible for checking their email address for the email from Sirved (email@example.com). Sirved will attempt to notify the Selected Entrant (by the e-mail address they provided in the Survey) within one (1) business day of the Prize Draw. Entrants do not need to be present to win.
- CONFIRMATION OF WINNER: In order to be declared a winner, the Selected Entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing question provided by Sirved, sign a Full and Final Release confirming compliance with the Official Rules and Regulations and releasing Sirved and its shareholders. directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and affiliates (collectively the “Releasees”) from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting Sirved to use the Selected Entrant’s name, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by Sirved. In addition, the Selected Entrant must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to the Releasees from all obligations, representations or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prize.If the Selected Entrant: (a) cannot be reached by email within two (2) business days of being contacted; (b) has their email notification returned as undeliverable for any reason; (c) fails to correctly answer the unaided, time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; (d) fails to complete and properly execute the Full and Final Release within seven (7) days of being contacted; or, (e) is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize as awarded in full, for any reason, then the Selected Entrant will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected until such time as contact is made by email with a Selected Entrant who complies with all the Official Rules and Regulations or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. Sirved will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Selected Entrant and Sirved will have the right to select another entrant and will be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Each Selected Entrant is subject to verification of eligibility by Sirved and compliance with the Official Rules and Regulations before being declared a Winner and receiving the Prize, and Sirved’s decisions in this regard are final and binding. No correspondence will be made except with the Selected Entrant.Once the winner is confirmed, the winner will be posted on Sirved’s website https://www.sirved.com.
- ACCEPTANCE OF RULES: By completing the Survey and entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and Regulations, and further agree that the decisions of Sirved are final. Sirved reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of Sirved, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond its control. Sirved reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. Sirved also reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time because of any printing or other error. Sirved does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website) or any combination thereof. Sirved shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
- LAWS: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: Questions about the Contest should be sent to Sirved at firstname.lastname@example.org