Survey Contest Rules & Regulations
This contest is designed for viewing and participation in Canada only and excludes residents of Quebec, and shall be construed and evaluated under Canadian laws. Please do not enter if you are not a legal Canadian (excluding Quebec) resident at the time of registration.
You must have reached the age of majority to enter.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec). Persons must be 18 years of age and older at time of entry. Employees and immediate family members (and/or persons domiciled with employees) of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc.. (Sirved) and the owners of Sirved, and affiliated companies are not eligible to enter the contest. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. Using a form filling software or other tool to automate answers in the survey questions is prohibited and will disqualify the entry into the contest.
- Prizes: A total of one (1) prize will be awarded. Each prize is a $100 Visa or Mastercard Gift Card. The prize is referred to as the “Prize” in the rules and regulations. Sirved reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for Prize of equal value or greater value in the event that any component of the Prize is unavailable for any reasons. The Prize may not be sold, transferred or assigned and is not convertible to cash. The chances of an entry being drawn depend on the total number of entries received at the time of the draw.
- Winner selection:The winners of the prizes will be selected in a random drawing conducted Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc.. at 973 Erie Street East, Windsor, Ontario N9A 3Y9 ON, at 10:00 am on May 25, 2020. Sirved will attempt to notify the selected entrant (by the e-mail address they registered though Sirved) within one (1) business day of the draw. Entrants do not need to be present to win. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing question provided by Sirved, a contest eligibility and liability/publicity release confirming compliance with these rules and regulations, releasing Sirved and their respective directors, officers and agents from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting Sirved to use the selected entrant’s name, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by Sirved. In the event that a selected entrant is not eligible for any reason, has not correctly answered the skill-testing question or cannot be contacted after one (1) day of the first attempt to contact the selected entrant, such entrant shall be disqualified and Sirved shall have the right to select another entrant and shall be released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. No correspondence will be made except with the selected entrant. The selected entrants must grant a full and final release, remise and discharge to Sirved and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or affiliates (collectively the “Releasees”) from all obligations, representations or responsibilities with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, any injury, accident, loss of life or other misfortune relating to or emanating from the Prize.
- Acceptance of Rules: By entering the contest, entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of Sirved are final. Sirved reserves the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of Sirved, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. Sirved reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. The Sponsors also reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other error. Sirved does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. Sirved shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Questions about the contest should be sent to Sirved at firstname.lastname@example.org